In the CTIA event in Las Vegas, Samsung introduced The Samsung Impression SGH-A877 and now launched by AT&T, Samsung Impression SGH-A877 phone has the form of candy bar with 3.2 inch touchscreen display. Samsung said that Impression SGH-A877 mobile phone will be the first handset in the USA with the features of AMOLED, which is able to produce bright and clear display.
Samsung Impression SGH-A877 has 3 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface, 3G support connection with access to Cellular Video and AT&T Music, a personal organizer, AT&T Navigator, and a speakerphone.
Samsung Impression SGH-A877 mobile phone will be available from AT&T on 7 April 2009 for $200 with two years contract.
Samsung Impression SGH-A877 specs:
* 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
* 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900
* Display : 3.2 inch TFT touchscreen, 256K colors, resolution 240 x 400 pixel
* Full QWERTY keyboard
* Camera : 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixel, flash, plus Geo-tagging and Video
* Memory : 2000 Phonebook, Internal 190 MB, slot microSD 16GB
* support A-GPS
* Java MIDP 2.0
* Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
* USB v2.0
* Battery: Standard Li-Ion 1000 mAh, Stand-by 250 hour, Talk time 3 hour
* Dimension : 114 x 58 x 15 mm
* Weight : 150 g
* Other: MP3/WAV/e-AAC+/WMA/AMR player, Speakerphone; SMS, MMS, Email, RSS, IM; Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML