HTC have unveiled the HTC Snap Standard smartphone full QWERTY at CTIA today.
the Snap will run Windows Mobile 6.1 and comes with integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0, GPS, 256MB ROM/192MB RAM, a microSD/SDHC expansion slot, and 2-megapixel camera/camcorder. The smartphone measures 4.5 inches tall by 2.4 inches wide by 0.4 inch deep and has a 2.4-inch QVGA non-touch display.
Most of people are being overwhelmed by the amount of email, the HTC Snap introduces Inner Circle, an HTC innovation that makes it easy for people to prioritize messages from the most important people in their lives at the press of a button. The HTC Snap represents the latest step in HTC’s mission to create a range of innovative smartphones, each with specific benefits designed to both surprise and delight customers.
The HTC Snap is expected to be available in USA during Q2 2009 under the name HTC S522, and will be rolled out worldwide during the second half of the year.
Cell phone specifications
* Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard Operating System
* Qualcomm MSM 7225 528MHz Processor
* 256MB of ROM and 128MB of RAM
* Tri-band GSM 900/1800/1900MHz)
* Dual-band UMTS 900/2100MHz or 850/1900MHz
* Data: GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSDPA/WiFi
* 2.4-inch QVGA TFT 320 x 240 pixels resolution
* Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
* 2MP camera
* microSDHC card slot
* Size: 117mm x 61mm x 12mm (4.59in x 2.42in x .47in)
* Weight: 120g (4.23oz)
* Battery: 1500mAh with 8.5/5 hours estimated talk time and 16/20 days standby time