528 MHz ARM 11
Verizon Wireless has announced that the HTC Touch Diamond™ will be available tomorrow through business sales channels and online at its website. The HTC Touch Diamond combines a fashionable mobile design with the added benefit of the nation’s most reliable voice and data network for fast e-mail and Internet connectivity.
The Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro-powered smartphone features a 2.76 inch touchscreen display, a 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera, and a microSD card slot. The device integrates several Verizon services, including Visual Voice Mail, VZ Navigator, and Mobile IM. The HTC Touch Diamond also has Bluetooth support with EDR and A2DP for stereo headsets.
The HTC Touch Diamond will be available for $299.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.
HTC Touch Diamond Specifications:
* 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
* 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900
* Qualcomm® MSM7200A™, 528 MHz Processor
* Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional OS
* Main Display 2.76-inch VGA touchscreen, resolution 480 x 640 pixels.
* 3.2 megapixel Camera with autofocus
* Email POP3/IMAP4/Web-based
* Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR, A2DP
* Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
* Memory 256MB ROM, 192MB RAM, microSD
* Size: 101mm x 53mm x 15mm (4.0in x 2.1in x .6in)
* Weight: 119g (4.2oz)
* Battery: 1340mAh
* Battery Life up to 5 hours talk time and up to 15 days standby time.