528 MHz ARM 11
Many sources have indicated that the HTC Touch Pro2 is coming to T-Mobile USA, T-Mobile customers will be the lucky recipients. A member of XDA developers got his filanges on the ROM and rumor has it that May will mark the release of the full QWERTY powerhouse. The device ROM known as RHOD21000 comes with the CID of T-MOB010 – which is essentially the US country ID that was previously used for the Dash and the Shadow, alongside a target language listed as “USA”.
Last month, HTC officially launched this phone as the Touch Pro2, but has not yet officially announced any of the carriers that will release it. The company did say this device will be available around the world starting in early summer.
According to the leaked roadmap, this won’t be a T-Mobile exclusive by a long shot. Other versions are on the way to AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon.
The Touch Pro2 will be a “slider,” a smartphone with a landscape-oriented sliding QWERTY keyboard. It will also have a 3.6 inch touchscreen.
The HTC Pro2 will debut with Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1, but will make the jump to Windows Mobile 6.5 when this new version is available.
Cell phone features:
* Qualcomm® MSM7200A™, 528 MHz Processor
* Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional OS
* Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* 3.6-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with 480 X 800 WVGA resolution adjustable tilt screen
* 512MB ROM
* 288 MB RAM
* GPS, Assisted GPS, QuickGPS, Geotagging
* 3.2 megapixel color camera with auto focus
* Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g
* Bluetooth® 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for wireless stereo headsets
* Slide and tilt QWERTY Keyboard
* microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
* 1500 mAh battery talk time: Up to 419 minutes and Standby Up to 348 hours.
* Dimensions: 116 X 59.2 X 17.25 mm (4.57 X 2.33 X 0.68 inches)
* Weight: 175 grams (6.17 ounces) with battery
* Other: FM Radio, G-Sensor
Rumored to be released in May, the specs on this are mighty and promising.