528 MHz ARM11 36EJS
320 x 320 pixels
The Propel Pro, the next generation Windows Mobile smartphone from Samsung, is a compact slider that opens to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard that makes sending text messages and e-mails quick and easy. The Propel Pro’s joystick located in the center of the handset between the right and left soft keys provides users with a unique and seamless way to navigate through menus and messages.
The Samsung i627 Propel Pro features Windows Mobile 6.1 to allow users to run applications on the same platform they use to text and send photos.
It also includes Wi-Fi® (802.11 b/g), global capabilities, stereo Bluetooth® technology, with stereo headset support, a 3.0 megapixel camera with video-capture capabilities, Windows Media Player 10 Mobile and microSD™ memory card slot for external storage of up to 16GB of data.
The Samsung Propel Pro is available through AT&T for $150 after a $50 mail-in rebate on a two-year contract.
the Propel Specs:
* Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
* Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA connectivity (850/1900/2100 MHz)
* Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard OS
* Processor: 528 MHz ARM11 36EJS
* 2.5-inch TFT display, 320 x 320 pixels, 65K colors
* 3 megapixel camera with autofocus
* Slider form factor, QWERTY keypad
* USB 2.0 client, 12Mbit/s
* Bluetooth 2.0
* Wireless LAN: 802.11b, 802.11g
* MicroSDHC support
* 4 x 2.5 x 0.6 inches, 4.8 ounces
* Talk time: up to 6 hours, Standby time: up to 12 days