Sony Ericsson announced officially Satio(means: I satisfy) which introduced as the symbian-powered Idou unveiled at Mobile World Congress earlier this year in Barcelona.
Sony Ericsson Satio sports a 3.5-inch nHD (640×360 pixels) touchscreen, high-end 12.1 megapixel snapper with 12x Digital Zoom, video light, xenon flash, auto focus, face detection, geotagging, image stabilizer. Other features include, Bluetooth A2DP, FM Radio, Java, TV-Out, Wi-Fi, HD and 3D gaming option, WebKit Web Browser, A-GPS, 120MB internal memory with external microSD card support. The Satio also supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 and UMTS/HSDPA 850/900/2100. Buyers will find an 8GB memory card and color-matched stereo portable handsfree.
The Satio will be running the Symbian S60 operating system 5th Edition, which means you can install the thousands of great apps that are already out there for Symbian, if you can figure out how. Sony Ericsson hinted at an app store coming later this year, so that should help.
Satio will be available in selected markets from early Q4 in the colours: Black, Silver and Bordeaux
Sony Ericsson Satio specifications:
* Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* UMTS: 2100MHz or 850/1900/2100MHz
* Data: GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA/WiFi
* S60 5th edition Symbian™ OS
* 3.5-inch touchscreen TFT, 16M color, 640×360 pixel in resolution.
* 12.1 megapixel camera, Up to 12x digital zoom, Auto focus, Face detection, Geo tagging of photos, Image stabilizer.
* 128MB internal memory, microSD card slot (8GB card included)
* Bluetooth™ stereo (A2DP)
* Media player
* Music tones (MP3/AAC)
* HD and 3D games
* Facebook™ application
* FM radio with RDS
* Bluetooth with A2DP
* Size: 112 x 55 x 13.3 mm
* Weight: 126 grams