Sony Ericsson finally launched officially its first flagship XPERIA X10 powered by Google’s Android OS v1.6. The new smartphone previously known as XPERIA X3 or Rachael, coming with a new UX platform combining the cell phone’s communication capabilities and its entertainment features.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 features a 4 inch TFT touchscreen (480 x 854 pixels resolution), and an 8.1 Megapixel camera with LED flash, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AGPS.
Xperia X10 is the second Android phone based on a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon after the Acer Liquid A1, and has 1GB of internal memory and an 8GB microSD memory card is included in the package.
the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10, users will have access to download any application they want directly from both PlayNow and the Android Market.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is expected to be available in the first quarter of 2010, available in either Sensuous black or Luster white. The device’s price was not announced.
The Xperia X10 Specs and Features:
· Networks : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
UMTS 900/1700/210MHz or 850/1900/2100MHz
· Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250
· Operating System: Google Android v1.6
· Display: 4 inch 262,144 colour TFT touchscreen, 480 x 854 pixels (WVGA) Scratch-resistant.
· Camera: 8.1 megapixel camera with LED flash, 16x zoom, Auto focus, facial recognition, Geo tagging and Smile detection
· Memory: 1GB internal, microSD card slot (8GB card included).
· Size: 119 x 63 x 13 mm
· Weight: 135 grams
· 3.5 mm audio jack
· Bluetooth technology
· Micro USB connector
· USB support
Here is the demo video of the new Xperia X10 :