Nokia E6 Review
Nokia E6 is Nokia’s new high-resolution touchscreen business smartphone with compact QWERTY running the new Symbian Anna OS.
The phone comes with a 2.46 inch high-resolution 640 × 480 (E6 Nokia display using Gorilla famous Corning Glass stronger anti scratches), a full 8-megapixel camera focus with dual-LED flash , 2X digital zoom and 3X in video mode, 720p HD video recording at a speed of 25fps, Bluetooth, WiFi, and 1500mAh battery can last for 9 hours for continuous playback or up to 15 hours talk time.
The new Symbian Anna has lots of optimizations and seems to work seamless inside the E6.
Nokia E6 include QuickOffice applications, World Traveler, JoikuSpot Premium and F-Secure Mobile Security.
Nokia E6 will be available during Q2 2011 (Q3 in North America) for a price of €340 before tax and subsidy in white, silver and black colors.
Nokia E6 Specs:
- Networks: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 10.2 Mbps, HSUPA 2 Mbps
- Display: 2.46-inch 16M-color VGA TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Memory: 8GB storage memory, 1GB ROM, hot-swappable microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS: Symbian Anna OS
- CPU: ARM 1176 680 MHz processor, Broadcom BCM2727 GPU; 256 MB RAM
- Camera: 8 megapixel fixed-focus camera with dual-LED flash, geo-tagging; 720p video recording at 25fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB port with USB on-the-go, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS receiver with A-GPS, HDMI port
- Misc: Accelerometer, Stereo FM radio with RDS, Flash support in the web browser, proximity sensor, Battery: 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Dimensions: 115.5 x 59 x 10.5 mm, 87 cc; 133 g
Nokia E6 Demo video