Samsung S5600 is one of the many handsets that has presented at the MWC this year in Barcelona, featuring Samsung’s TouchWiz User Interface, 3G connectivity, HSDPA support, Bluetooth and USB 2 connectivity. It also has handwriting recognition and various other multimedia tricks.
The S5600 also comes with 3 megapixel camera. In terms of capabilities, it is widely the same as the S5230 – just with a slenderly different specification overall.
the Samsung S5600 could be the next Samsung F480 Tocco and could steal the limelight from the recently released LG KP500 Cookie as an affordable touchscreen handset.
Samsung say that the S5600 should be available from May in certain European countries, but there is no information about how much it will cost.
Cell phone features
* Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900), GPRS/EDGE, UMTS 900/2100. HSDPA 7.2 mbps connectivity
* 2.8 inches 240×320 QVGA TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors
* 3 megapixel camera with 15 fps QVGA video recording
* FM Radio with RDS
* Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, USB2.0
* GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
* 80MB of built-in memory
* microSD memory card slot (TransFlash), up to 8GB
* Dimensions: 102.6×55×12.9mm
* Standard battery, Li-Ion 1000 mAh