The Motorola ZN300 is a slider set with quad-band GSM, CDMA, and TD-SCDMA, 3.1 megapixel camera with fixed focus, LED flash, 8x digital zoom and video recording.
The screen is a 240 x 320 pixels, about 2.1 in size. The Motorola ZN300 supports stereo Bluetooth, USB 2.0, microSD expandable memory (can be expand to 32 GB) and comes with a Video Mixer application that lets you add transition and sound effects to videos.
But the lack of 3G or WiFi will possibly make this a pretty miserable experience.
Cell phone features:
* Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), CDMA and TD SCDMA
* 240 x 320 pixel QVGA display
* 3.1 megapixel camera, 8x digital zoom and LED flash
* 15-20 fps video capture and playback
* Video Mixer (on-device video editing, transition and sound effects)
* Facebook, YouTube and MySpace applications
* 3.5mm headset jack
* Opera browser
* 8MB of internal memory
* MicroSDHC support (up to 32 GB MicroSD)
* Talk time: up to 435 minutes
* Stand-by time: up to 400 hours
* 3.76 x 1.8 x 0.58 inches, 3.6 ounces
* Playble Formats: AAC, MP3, H.263, MPEG-4, WAV, WMA9, WMA10, AMR NB, eAAC+ and AAC+