Krait 300 Quad-core 1.7 GHz
The LG Optimus G Pro comes equipped with a hefty 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 chipset run on Android’s 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
The Optimus G Pro features a 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels IPS LCD, 16M colors touchscreen taking on device same as the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
The Optimus G Pro comes with 13MP camera and single LED flash on its rear Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization and recording video at 1080p HD with 30fps, while round the front you get a 2.1MP camera for video calls and self portraits.
The LG Optimus G Pro sports 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, while there’s also a micro SD card slot if you want to expand the memory up to 64GB.
LG Optimus G Pro comes with a removable 3,140mAh juice pack, which will be needed thanks to the HD screen and 4G network capabilities.
LG has added a few touches as part of its Android overlay including quick settings toggles in the notification bar allowing you to easily control Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
With such a wide 5.5-inch display the Optimus G Pro is a pretty large flagship measuring 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4 mm and weighing in at 160g.
LG Optimus G Pro expected to be released before the second quarter of 2013 and will be available in black and white color.
LG Optimus G Pro Specifications:
- Data: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; UMTS 1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA, HSUPA; LTE, 100Mbps down, 50Mbps up
- Display: 5.5″ 16M-color FullHD (1080 x 1920 pixels) True HD-IPS+ LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600
- CPU: Quad-core 1.7GHz Krait 300 processor
- GPU: Adreno 320
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Memory: 32 GB storage, microSD card slot up to 64GB
- Camera: 13 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection and touch focus and image stabilization, HDR
- Video camera: Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash, HDR; 2.1MP front facing camera, video-calls
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL features (TV Out, USB host), GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, NFC
- Battery: 3140 mAh
- Dimensions: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4 mm, 160 g